Move the mouse over the image for ZOOM
GE Osmonics Desal TFM-100 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 100 gpd
The GE Osmonics Desal TFM-100 features membrane-separation technology which employs crossflow filtration. This is where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. This continuous cleaning means the membrane will last longer which will reduce maintenance costs.
- Filter Capacity: 100 gallons per day
- Change the TFM-100 every 24 months.
- The double o-ring connection ensures a strong seal to prevent bypass
- Tested and certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 58
GE Osmonics Desal TFM-100 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 100 gpd Specifications:
- Water filter size: 11.75" x 1.8"
- Max Pressure: 100 psi
- Max Temperature: 120°
- Max Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
- Flow: 100 gpd
- Rejection: 96%
- NSF Certified
This product does not have any optional accessories