Move the mouse over the image for ZOOM
GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 36 gpd
The GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36 features membrane-separation technology which employs crossflow filtration. This is where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. This continuous cleaning means the membrane will last longer which will reduce maintenance costs.
- Filter Capacity: 36 gallons per day
- Change the TFM-36 every 24 months.
- The double o-ring connection ensures a strong seal to prevent bypass
- Tested and certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 58
GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 36 gpd Specifications:
- Water filter size: 11.75" x 1.8"
- Max Pressure: 100 psi
- Max Temperature: 120°
- Max Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
- Flow: 36 gpd
- Rejection: 98%
- NSF Certified
This product does not have any optional accessories