Move the mouse over the image for ZOOM
UVMax IHS12-D4 Integrated Home System 120V
The Trojan UVMax IHS12-D4 integrated home system ultraviolet water system provides a point of entry water treatment system with both disinfection and filtration. The IHS-D4 is a compact unit that incorporates the UVMax D4 system along with two heavy duty filter housings, all on the same installation bracket.
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The special lamp plug ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it's not in the UV chamber.
- Lamps and sleeves are assembled together for ease of handling. They can be replaced separately, in minutes and without tools.
- Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- The lamp timer display starts at 365 and counts down the days to annual lamp replacement.
- The high output validated UV lamp is engineered to treat variable water conditions.
- System comes supplied with sediment filter and carbon block filter to reduce odor, color and particulates commonly found in water. Reduces the need for expensive pre-treatment systems.
UVMax IHS12-D4 Integrated Home System 120V Specifications:
Product Flow Rates
- Flow Rate @ 30mJ/cm2: 10.5 gpm
- Flow Rate @ 40mJ/cm2: 8.5 gpm
- Width: 24.4 inches
- Height: 27.3 inches
- Diameter: 8 inches
- Power Supply: 8.5" x 6"
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" NPT
- Reactor Chamber Material: 304 SST
- Max Current: 0.5 Amp
- Lamp Type: LPHO Amalgam lamp
- Power Consumption: 50 W
- Lamp Power: 40 W
- Voltage: 100-250V/ 50-60Hz
- Maximum Iron: 0.3 ppm
- Maximum Hardness: 120 ppm (7 grains per gallon)
- Maximum Humidity: 100%
- Ambient Temperature: 32 to 122° F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 4 psi
- Minimum UVT: 75%
- Installation Orientation: Horizontal