Move the mouse over the image for ZOOM
Axeon TFM-150 Residential TFC RO Membrane 150 gpd
The Axeon Residential Thin Film Composite Membrane offers high performance, reliability and consistent quality. Axeon residential membranes can operate with feed pressure as low as 50 psi and can produce up to 20% more safe, healthy drinking water than other membranes that are designed to operate at 65 psi.
- 150 Gallons Per Day
- Operates as low as 50 psi
- Polyamide Thin Film Composite (TFC) Membrane is for use with non-chlorinated water
- Individually tested and sanitized
- Ceritfied by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material requirements
- Made in USA
Axeon TFM-150 Residential TFC RO Membrane 150 gpd Specifications:
- Material: polyamide thin film compsite (TFC)
- Tested and certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 58
- Length: 11-74"
- Diameter: 1.77"
- Permeate Flow Rate: 150 gpd
- Max Temperature: 113°F
- Max Pressure: 150 psi
- Max Feed Silt Density: 5 SDI
- Max Feed Water Turbidity: 1 NTU
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Magnesium Sulfate Rejection: 98.0%
- pH Range (continuous operation): 2 - 11
This product does not have any optional accessories